Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Convert!


If you've ever tried to buy normal run-of-the-mill straight pins while I was working, you might have experienced a conversation something like this:

Nan: Do you mind if I ask what you're going to use those pins for?

Customer: Piecing, why?

Nan: You've got to try my favorite pins!!!  Everything else will feel like nails after you've tried these!  They're not for strength jobs, but for precision jobs they're the best!  When you match seams to nestle, they don't distort the seam you've just matched like other pins will.

Well, one day Amy Bradley (with all the cute patterns from Amy Bradley Designs) went through my meddling about pins, decided to try my favorite pins, and now she's converted.  Check out her blogpost from Thursday here

The next time you're in the shop, you might want to try my favorite pins, too!
Nan
P.S. A special thanks to my friend Linda J in OKC for first turning me onto these wonderful pins.  We started carrying them after she gave me a few to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment